Irisbekova Kammuna Narinbaevna
Deputy Chairman - Bakhriddinov Sharofiddin Bakhriddinovich
Deputy Chairman - Kukanbaev Umidjan Abdurakhimovich
Chief accountant - Buranov Khudayar Amanovich
Ссылка на сайт:
The Open Joint-Stock Commercial "Aloqabank" was established by the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan under №502 from October 12, 1994, purposed to provide economic support to the enterprises of the Uzbek Communications and Information Agency and small- and medium-scale business entities.
The OJSC “Aloqabank”, being all-purpose commercial bank, carries out its activities based on the following:
- License for Banking Operations under №48 granted by the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the 10th March of 2012 (replaced by the License №48 of the 22nd August of 1995);
- General License for Currency Operations under №55 granted by the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the 10th March 2012.
- member of the Uzbekistan Banking Association;
- member of the Monetary Exchange of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- member of the Foundation for Guaranteeing Household Deposits in Banks;
- member of “Tashkent” Republican Stock Exchange;
- member of the National Payment System of Uzbekistan;
- member of the International Payment System SWIFT;
- member of the International Payment System VISA;
- member of the Association of Lessors;
- Member of the center to initiate the syndicated loan.
Bank has long-term partner relationship with "Western Union", "Migom", "Unistream", "Blizko", "Caspian money transfer", "Золотаякорона", "Лидер", "Contact", "Money gram", "Anelik", "Быстраяпочта".
- JP Morgan Chase Bank N.O. (New York)
- AG Commerzbank (Frankfurt);
- JSC ZAMINBANK (Azerbaijan);
- JSCB РУССЛАВБАНК (Russia);
- CJSC Raiffeisen Bank (Russia).
The Bank’s auditors:
- Deloitte&Touche LLS.(2006-2007);
- PriceWaterHouseCoopers (2008-2010);
- Deloitte&Touche LLS (2011);
- PriceWaterHouseCoopers (2012).
The following reputable companies, organizations and joint ventures are the Bank shareholders:
- Communication and Information Agency of Uzbekistan;
- “Uzbekiston Pochtasi” Open Joint-Stock Company;
- “Uzbektelecom” Open Joint-Stock Company;
- “Matbuot Tarkatuvchi” Joint-Stock Company;
- Electro magnetic Compatibility Center;
- Fund for Development of information and communication technologies;
- Insurance Joint Stock Company “Alskom”;
- Tashkent University of Information Technologies
- Joint-Stock Company "Dori-darmon";
- State Radio frequency Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Limited Liability Company Agrofirm "Mehnat";
- Limited Liability Company "AGROHIMBIZNES";
International rating: 2012, E+/B1/B2/NP OJSC "Aloqabank"
International rating agency “Moody's” assigned KLA "Aloqabank" following international ratings of:
- The outlook for all ratings - "Stable";
- On deposits in national currency - B1;
- On deposits in foreign currency - B2;
- Financial stability of the bank - E+
National rating: 2012, uzA + (High)
Interbank rating company “Axbor-Reyting” assigned KLA "Aloqabank" credit rating «uzA +» (High) on a national scale.